CORE200 과전류 오류 문의

• CORE200을 사용하여 위치제어 진행중 에러코드에 "0x2310"가 발생하였습니다. 하드웨어 과전류라고 하는데 이 에러가 발생 한 이후 재기동하여 Controlword 이용 서버 ON 실행 시 0x0F 진행 이후 계속해서 에러가 발생합니다. 수리를 진행해야 하는건지 아니면 다른 조치가 필요한것인지 문의 드립니다.

• @김종화  

Self-taught, curious by nature and with an inexhaustible desire to learn. That is why I am in continuous training. I am currently taking courses in drawing, lettering and illustration, with the aim of expanding my resources to clients.
    Among my skills, it is worth mentioning the design of corporate identity, gastronomy and product photography in Cevagraf development of web pages and online stores in Wordpress, packaging and catalogue design.

• Things for newborn babies at lacestitadelbebe, you have probably seen that there is a great variety in the market. However, some of them are essential and some are not. While you are waiting for your little one, you should make sure to equip your home with everything you might need. The more time you take to shop for all of these items, the better. 

It is extremely easy to forget some of the essential items your baby will need. Especially if you are a new mother, it is normal to forget to buy some products. Therefore, in this article we have created a list to tell you everything you will need. Let's get started!