STEP2, STEP3 Analog I/O sampling rate 관련 문의

• 뉴로메카 로봇 제어기는 4kHz의 analog input sampling rate를 갖고 있다고 하는걸로 알고있습니다.

bus cycle이 4kHz인 것입니까?  아니면 일례로 bus cycle은 1kHz이지만 4배의 oversampling을 하는 형태인가요?

• @김성남 안녕하세요. 

analog input sampling rate 가 4kHz 인 것은 아닙니다.

정확히는 로봇 제어 주기가 4kHz hard real-time 을 보장하며, 이는 Indy7의 inverse kinematics, dynamics 등 제어 및 경로생성에 필요한 연산시간을 고려한 제어주기 입니다. 

로봇과 함께 이더켓 버스를 통해 통신되는 I/O 보드 또한 이에 맞춰 4kHz 로 통신을 하고 있으며 oversampling 하지 않습니다.

감사합니다

• The peaceful and the mature men are the reason of the quality and the enough education of them. The standard or the value of the superiorpapers review of the man is dependent on the education. He will spring the value to the life and gives the variety with the use of the education.

• Hampton inns is the beautiful place to reside in when visiting Brooklyn. They have comfortable rooms, best food and beautiful swimming pools. They provide you with best so that you enjoy your stay there. If you are new to the area than you need to try it and if not than www.phoenixpergola.comshares list of some good inns and motels.

• This book is good for children. It helps them in remembering names of different animals as children moistly recognize animals from their sounds. Also the book is written in an interesting way which keeps the attention of children occupied. You can also take help from Get More Info in teaching your children.

• I am glad to read this article.